Friday, August 20, 2010

Sigh

There seems to be a lot of death and sickness going along lately.  Early this week I found out one of my residents passed away.  Then Anthony's cousin was told he has a very short time to live due to cancer.  And today I received an email from our corporate office that one of our employees will not be returning and is only expected to live for a year at most.  Makes you think...:(  Also makes me want to scrap all my memories :)

On a brighter note, Nicole is coming over tomorrow for a Scrappy Saturday and Susie is coming over next Saturday for some more scrappiness.  I bought the I-rock yesterday!  Super excited to try her out tomorrow.  Don't worry, when I finish my layouts I will definitely post :)  P.S.  I did these two last year for my friend Amber's Wedding.  I just found them today and thought I'd post.

No comments: