Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boredom at it's finest


So I'm laying on my couch wishing I had food and it wasn't so damn cold out. I'm also noticing the two lumps on my balcony that used to be pumpkins...really should get rid of those....I also wish that SOMEONE, not adding any names, had taken out the garbage like HE promised!...but whatev...P.S. I love the Bravo TV Network. It's amazing! How can you go wrong with hairstylist shows, fashion shows, design shows, cooking shows, and old good movies all mixed into one. I don't see how anyone could not like this station. I would love if someone dyed my hair right now...and cut it...and washed it...and curled it...aka I'm lazy today. Any Takers?? so I'm gonna add a picture today...not sure what yet...let me look.


So this is my boyfriend...isn't he cute?! He was a little crabby this morning...but I'll forgive him. Do we look good together? I think we are cute...Love you baby.

1 comment:

MakeupReviews said...

I love the bravo tv show too. I like most the guy that is on Project Runway and helps all the people and then he is on other shows too.

B