Monday, November 10, 2008

Working out...joy

Hello,

So my girlfriend Susie and I were talking on Saturday while we were at bingo at Vics (p.s. super fun, though I suck) and we realized that we are both members of the Y, so I made the suggestion of going together. However, she text me this morning and she wants to go to BodyPump tomorrow night...I've never done group fitness before, besides elementary school gym class! I'm scared! Plus Susie is like a size 2 and works out a few times a week...so I feel that I am going to be behind. I've always wanted to do like yoga and stuff, but I looked at the Y's schedule and yoga class is always at like 10 am...which of course I can't go to. They always have bodypump, kick boxing (could be fun), or cardio classes at the times I can go to. Pray for me.
P.S. Anthony and I are going to go to Wall-E again at the cheap seats tonight. Super pumped! Love that movie, and love it even more when it only costs a buck! TTYL

1 comment:

MakeupReviews said...

I hate group fitness, I get so embarrassed that I become uncordinated! I hate it lol then I am always worried I will like fart or somethin.