Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Waiting sucks


So my boyfriend is sick...and I totally made him make out with me last night so I could get sick too...so I didn't have to work...It's pretty bad when I would rather be home coughing, stuffed up, or puking then be at work..However, it hasn't stuck yet and I still feel fine. My company also gave out free flu shots today so i got one of those babies...but all I got was a sore arm. I think this weekend my girls and I are gonna have a little painting wine party. Maybe paint some art...drink some wine...and watch some movies...sounds chill. Last Saturday was just too much...hahah. Anyway, I finished decorating my apartment! P.S. I put this tree up at 3am on Saturday night because at the time i thought it was a great idea..haha It's gorgeous, I'm posting a pic so ya can see it. Tootles

1 comment:

MakeupReviews said...

I wanna paint come to the office and do it.