Friday, November 14, 2008

My little village

Anthony and I had a great date last night. We watched Greys together (kinda boring p.s.) and then we went to Bennigans and had a tasty supper and then we went across the street to Wal-Mart. I found a super cute plush penguin with a little blue scarf and hat that Anthony bought me...although I'm not sure how keen he was on it when he came to bed after I did and found Mr. Penguin in his spot...but he'll just have to get over that. haha. Also while we were there I noticed that Wal-Mart has followed in Hallmark's footsteps and made their own line of a christmas village. They had some cute stuff. There was the normal crap(churches and schools), but they also had this little penguin church and some cute lamp posts that light up and even a replica wal-mart...tooshay! (sp?) So...since I got paid today, and it was a pretty good one, I'm going after work to purchase a few parts for my christmas village. I'm gonna turn my kitchen bar counter into a Winter Wonderland, complete with fake snow, lighted lamposts, trees, and whatever else I can find today. Oh, and I'm gonna go get this 3D penguin and snowman that light up for my patio too that I've had my eye on for the past week. Super pumped!!! Hugs and Kisses ya'll

No comments: