Friday, November 21, 2008

My first hockey game!

So my company has a box at the Fargo Force hockey arena and we got some spare tickets at our office to go check it out. I've never been in a box at a sports game before...could be cool. I've also haven't been to a hockey game in like 10 years...so this should be interesting too. Anthony is coming with, which is exciting, and James and whoever he can find and hopefully Bridget. Then tomorrow night we are going to the Legion for one of our fun drunken nights (Laura and Sara). Everytime I go there I end up feeling quite well. And James said he'd come pick me up...so we got a win win situation here!!! So Anthony and I decided to just go out to a nice dinner for our anniversary instead of spending alot of money since it's right before Christmas...probably a good idea. Anyway...that's all I got...tootles!!

No comments: